EPC Solutions for Power Plants
Uttamenergy’s multidisciplinary engineering team has in-depth experience with the equipment, processes, and controls associated with power plants and biomass-based steam boilers.
Uttamenergy has successfully built more than 300MWe capacity power plants globally on EPC basis including the design, procurement, project management, installation, and commissioning of complete projects. Our in-house EPC team is fully prepared and capable of handling time challenges and understanding the needs of global clientele.
- Biomass fired steam boiler
- Palm waste / Napier grass fired boiler
- Vinasse / Slop fired boiler
- Fluidised bed boilers
- Supplied power plants with steam turbine ratings from 1.5MWe to 31.5MWe.
- Exposure on turbine systems with both back pressure and Bleed cum condensing type turbines.
- Experience with established turbine makes like Siemens, Shin Nippon, Skoda and Triven
- Air cooled condenser conforming to A-frame type construction
- Tube bundles options with either KL or extruded fins.
- Best alternative to water cooled condensers to conserve water.
- Cooling towers with either FRP construction or RCC construction
- Induced draft configuration with options of either cross slow type or counter flow type with
- Selection of right water treatment technique based on the water chemistry and CAPEX/OPEX analysis
- Experience with DM plants and RO plants
- In house expertise on complete electrical design and SLD
- HT & LT MCC panels and experience in Intelligent MCC
- EPlan software for cable routing
- Switch yard for power evacuatio
- Inhouse expertise to build control philosophy for complete power plant
- Experience with DCS & PLC/SCADA type control system
- Optional solution for Remote Performance Monitoring System (RPMS)