Our Engineering Capabilities
Uttamenergy’s multidisciplinary engineering team has in-depth experience with the equipment, processes, and controls associated with power plants and biomass-based steam boilers. Our engineering capabilities are further augmented with our latest in-house software relevant to our industry verticals.
3D Piping CadWorks
Street Analysis CAESAR
Chimney Design Dynastack
STAAD Analysis for Structure
3D Layout of Power Plant
PRO STEEL for 3D Modeling Structure
Viewing Navis Works Viewer
Our Manufacturing Facility
State of the art facility with CNC based machines to produce superior fabrication quality. Our manufacturing facility is accredited with ASME certifications Our Manufacturing Facility.
Our facility is located close to Aurangabad, the nearest airport city and is well connected to the Mumbai Sea Port through roadways.
Our R&D Facility
Our in-house R&D facility was established in 2015 with the following objectives in mind:
- To develop a new and innovative product range of industrial boilers and combustion technology for varied application
- To play an integral role in the life cycle of existing or running products for further product improvement.
- To develop innovative and environmentally friendly products (especially for low calorific, high volatile, high moisture and highly corrosive fuels).
- To improve the existing processes to ensure minimum wastage in terms of time, material, handling, transport etc.
- To undertake continuous efforts to reduce our carbon footprint through the use of alternative fuels like bagasse and biomass.
Our R&D program has yielded excellent results with the following achievements:
- Successful launch of Reciprocating Servo Grate (RSG) combustors suitable for handling high moisture and fibrous fuels.
- Successful launch of bagasse dryers for drying wet bagasse from waste flue gas from boilers.
Click here to add your own text