Biomass Power Plants
The interdisciplinary engineering team at Uttamenergy has extensive knowledge of the equipment, operations, and controls connected with power plants and biomass-based steam boilers.
Uttamenergy has efficaciously crafted more than 300MWe capacity power plants on an EPC model across the world, including project design, procurement, project management, installation, and commissioning. Our in-house EPC expertise are completely equipped and capable of dealing with time constraints while also understanding the demands of worldwide clients.
- Steam boiler powered by biomass
- Boiler powered by Palm Waste/Napier grass.
- Boiler powered by Vinasse/Slop
- Fluidised bed boilers
- Power stations with steam turbine ratings ranging from 1.5MWe to 31.5MWe were installed.
- Exposure on turbine systems utilizing combined back pressure and bleed cum condensing turbines.
- Experience with recognized turbine manufacturers like Siemens, Shin Nippon, Skoda and Triveni.
- Air-cooled condenser with A-frame type construction and structure
- Tube bundles options are available with either KL or extruded fins.
- The best water-saving substitute for water-cooled condensers.
- Depending on the construction technique, cooling towers can be made of FRP or RCC.
- Induced draught configuration with cross slow or counter flow alternatives.
- Water chemistry and CAPEX/OPEX evaluation is used to select the best water treatment procedure.
- Experience operating with DM and RO plants
- In-house proficiency in complete electrical design and SLD
- HT & LT MCC panels, as well as Intelligent MCC expertise
- E Plan cable routing software
- Power evacuation switch-yard
- In-house skills are being leveraged to develop a control philosophy for the entire power plant.
- Mastery in DCS and PLC/SCADA control systems
- Alternative Remote Performance Monitoring System (RPMS) solutions