The multidisciplinary engineering team at Uttamenergy has substantial knowledge of the machinery, procedures, and controls employed in power plants and biomass fired steam boilers. Our most recent in-house software that is pertinent to our industrial verticals significantly enhances our engineering capabilities.
State-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge facility with CNC-based machinery for excellent fabrication quality. Our production plant has earned ASME certifications.
Our facility is situated near Aurangabad, which is the closest airport city, with excellent road access to the Mumbai Sea Port.
3D Piping CadWorks
Street Analysis CAESAR
Chimney Design Dynastack
STAAD Analysis for Structure
3D Layout of Power Plant
PRO STEEL for 3D Modeling Structure
Viewing Navis Works Viewer
Our R&D Facility
In order to accomplish the following goals, our internal R&D facility was established in 2015:
- To create a fresh, cutting-edge line of industrial boilers and combustion technologies for a wide range of applications.
- Revolutionizing EPC & Turnkey solutions and strategies for power plants.
- To play a pivotal part in the life cycle of already-running or existing products in order to enhance them further.
- To create novel, environmentally responsible goods (especially for low calorific, high volatile, high moisture, and highly corrosive fuels).
- Improving existing operations to ensure minimal waste in terms of time, material, handling, transportation, etc.
- To make persistent efforts to lower our carbon footprint by using alternative fuels such as bagasse and biomass.
The following accomplishments show the exceptional results of our R&D programme:
- Reciprocating Servo Grate (RSG) combustors, which can handle fuels with high moisture content and fibrous properties, were successfully launched.
- The successful introduction of bagasse dryers for drying wet bagasse from used boiler flue gas.